To be considered for this position you must have at least 2 years of Health or Medicare Insurance sales experience and have worked 2 Annual/Open Enrollment Periods.
Are you looking for the stability of a year-round opportunity with base pay, competitive monthly bonuses, company provided leads and software? This full-time position is for an experienced Health Insurance sales agent who is looking to start a long-lasting career with a rapidly growing company.
This position is offering a competitive base salary, monthly bonus and 401K with company match. As an employee of Ideal Concepts, you will also receive a company provided, comprehensive benefits package. Anyone looking for a rewarding career with a rapidly growing company should apply!
Ideal Concepts approaches every client interaction focusing on their specific life circumstances and situation. To meet the demands of a rapidly growing market, our sales associates have the resources to deliver comprehensive plans to each client, that fully meet their needs, while providing remarkable service to maintain that client for life. This is accomplished by partnering with our top-rated companies and products including aca major med, short term, hospital indemnity plans, a full line of ancillary coverage and more. Our proprietary sales software automatically connects you to unlimited live leads anytime you log in while also providing the tools to manage your current clients. This enables you to maintain strong relationships with your clients while speaking to new, interested buyers every day.
- 2 years of Individual Health sales experience
- Must have worked at least 1 ACA Open Enrollment Period
- Strong sales skills and experience
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
- Active Health and Life Insurance license preferred
Qualifications and Skills:
- Sell to company provided, live leads connected through our proprietary sales software
- Build comprehensive policies through a consultative, needs based sales approach
- Generate electronic rate quotes
- Service active client base for new sales opportunities
- Company pays 100% of the employee's premium for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Base pay & competitive bonus structure that allows for 6 figure income
- Employee 401k Plan with company matching contributions
- 15 days paid time off
- 8 pre-determined holidays
- Technology-focused, high energy working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
*Supplemental benefits such as Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, and Life insurance are subject to state availability and will only be provided if available in your state of residence