To be considered for this position you must have at least 2 years of Health or Medicare Insurance sales experience and have worked 2 Annual/Open Enrollment Periods.
Are you looking for the stability of a year-round opportunity with base pay, competitive monthly bonuses, company provided leads and software? This full-time position is for an experienced Health Insurance Sales Agent who is looking to start a long-lasting career with a rapidly growing company.
With our competitive products, provided leads and in-house developed sales software, this is an ideal position for a motivated, career-minded salesperson. Our in-house developed software automatically connects our sales agents with new, interested, and company provided leads throughout the day. The sales representatives are then able to offer a wide range of Under 65 products through a variety of partner companies including but not limited to: United Healthcare, Nat Gen, BCBS, Anthem, Ambetter, Cigna, Kaiser, Molina, Bright Health, Oscar.
Advantages of Being a Sales Representative with Ideal Concepts:
- Full-time employment with a full benefits package and added bonus potential
- All licensing and appointments provided
- All leads, hardware, and state of the art proprietary software provided
- Extensive product portfolio to offer all clients the right coverage for their needs
- Dedicated support and training from our experienced sales management team
- Career growth potential
- Sell to company provided, live leads connected through our proprietary sales software
- Build comprehensive policies through a consultative, needs based sales approach
- Generate electronic rate quotes
- Service active client base for new sales opportunities
- Sold during at least 2 Annual/Open Enrollment Periods
- 2 years of Individual health or Medicare Insurance sales
- Active Health and Life Insurance license
- Strong sales skills and experience
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone.
- Employee Health and Supplemental Insurance premiums paid 100% by the company including company HSA contributions *
- Base pay & competitive bonus structure that allows for 6 figure income
- Employee option for Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Competitive 401k Plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan
- 8 paid pre-determined calendar holidays
How Ideal Concepts Supports Your Success
- As a growing company, Ideal Concepts will foster your individual professional development through training, mentorship, and continuous leadership development.
- Being promoted here is based on your work performance, goal achievement and leadership capabilities, meaning every employee has the same opportunity, regardless of tenure or title, to grow in their career!
- You will work in a team atmosphere with motivated, passionate, and career-driven individuals just like yourself.
- You will be a part of a collaborative environment that encourages problem-solvers and outside the box thinkers to find solutions and achieve excellence.
- IT supported onboarding with company equipment, technologies, and programs to ensure success in your position.
Who We Are
Ideal Concepts, Inc. has impacted the insurance industry for over 20 years by simplifying the sale of insurance products from carrier to agent to client through cutting edge technology. Through this effort, we stand by our mission to provide flawless solutions with remarkable service to every client. Today Ideal Concepts is established with over 100 carrier partners in 50 states selling Health, Medicare, Life Property & Casualty as well as a suite of supplemental insurance products.
As an employee of Ideal Concepts, Inc. you will enter a growing and changing environment that is motivated and shaped by our core values of integrity, ingenuity, tenacity, mastery and simplicity. Ideal Concepts, Inc. has been recognized for its prestigious growth many times, including 6 consecutive years on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America and 4 consecutive years on the local accolade of Lehigh Valley Business Fastest Growing Companies.
As part of taking care of our employees, Ideal Concepts provides an excellent benefits package that will take care of you inside and outside the workplace. Beyond the opportunity to prosper in your career, Ideal Concepts will cover 100% of your premium for major medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus company contributed funds into your HSA account annually – this will allow you to take care of yourself and family without worrying about increasing healthcare costs. You will also have access to a competitive 401k program where the company matches a portion of your employee contributions.
* Supplemental benefits such as Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, and Life insurance are subject to state availability and will only be provided if available in your state of residence.
Ideal Concepts, Inc. / InsureMe, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.