For the third year in a row, Ideal Concepts, Inc. was named a Top Workplace in the Lehigh Valley! Ideal Concepts was one of 45 companies recognized at The Morning Call’s annual Top Workplaces ceremony last night.
Ideal Concepts President John Pequeno says, “We’re so proud to be named a Top Workplace in the Lehigh Valley for the third year in a row! It’s always such an honor, considering it’s our own employees who vote us in. We’ve worked hard to improve our benefits package and other offerings over the past year, in order to recruit and retain the best employees in the Lehigh Valley.”
The Morning Call partnered with Energage, an employee research and consulting firm, to administer the employee feedback survey. Energage gathered feedback from 12,463 employees across 69 organizations to determine this year’s Top Workplaces.
“These companies all have one thing in common—their employees believe in the company’s mission and feel they are valued and bring value to the business,” said The Morning Call’s editor-in-chief, Terry Rang.
As part of the employee feedback survey, Ideal Concepts employees were asked a variety of workplace culture questions.
When asked “What about Ideal Concepts, Inc. is motivating to you?” one employee wrote, “The President has ambitious plans for the future, and shares them freely with all employees. We know exactly what direction Ideal Concepts is going in, and we know exactly how we each contribute to that growth. There's a ‘we're all in this together!’ feel to the environment that I find unique, refreshing, and motivating.”
In response to the question “What do you like about the direction Ideal Concepts, Inc. is going?” another employee said, “There is a lot of growth and big goals, which create the potential for growth in my position and department.”
Here’s what a handful of our employees had to say about why they love their jobs:
- “I am giving the power/control/authority to get my job done without unnecessary ‘red-tape.’ I feel like my opinions are taken seriously and that I am a stakeholder in helping shape how this company grows.”
- “It's challenging but structured, so I feel like my skills are being improved every day.”
- “I feel like my contributions are valued. What I do every day has a direct impact on the growth of the company. I enjoy being part of a small company with big plans, and I love that I am so instrumental to the company's growth.”
- “I feel that what I am doing is important. My team works very well together. I'm proud to be a part of the company.”
- “Coming from a large corporation, Ideal Concepts is a breath of fresh air! Everyone is friendly, helpful and genuinely cares about the work they do. My position allows me to help others develop their skills and grown in their career. I have excellent resources to go to for help and I genuinely feel valued and appreciated as an employee.”
Mr. Pequeno credits the company’s success to its employees: “I believe with the help of our hardworking, dedicated, loyal team, Ideal Concepts is well on its way to achieving our vision of becoming the largest transactional insurance marketing company in the world. Every one of our employees embodies our mission: ‘To provide flawless solutions with remarkable service to every client.’”
If our mission speaks to you, join our growing team! Browse our Careers page to see all of our available positions.